• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member to FBBO

deleon_74mopar

Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a new member to the site. I've got a 1974 Dodge Charger that I'm currently getting restored and built up. As is, it's a 318 automatic car and it's a great running Mopar. I'm unsure if this is a "Spring Special" car, but it does have the SE opera window filler without the actual three window slits. I've had the car since 2019 and have had a great time getting it running and driving. I've had great help from browsing the FBBO site for a while, but have just not ever gotten to joining until now. I look forward to being on the site and being able to learn more about my Mopar with the help of the knowledgeable members here.

20240707_184313.jpg

20240707_184223.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 74 Charger 318

More pics and specs please.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Looks like you are in the eastern portion of the state.

IMG_5156.jpeg

More pics and specs please.
I appreciate the welcome from all the members so far, thanks. Here are a few more photos. Some of these photos are a bit older as you will see the old bumper guards, front plate, etc. I really need to get some more recent and better photos soon... Unfortunately, I'm no fender tag expert to give enough input on much more specs. The Charger manufacturer date was in May of 74. The factory color was Frosty Green with a full white vinyl top. Attached are original photos from the original owners of the car. I did recently install a set of 71/72 R/T / Ralley taillights and plan on having the bumpers tucked in soon. My old taillights were a bit rough and I was starting to have some lighting issues. It was the perfect excuse to find and install this new set.

20240707_184210.jpg

20220903_171038.jpg

20231205_203704.jpg

20230917_063612.jpg

20230917_063637.jpg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the birthplace of the Republican Party. Best of luck with your project. Nice ride!

Welcome from Alabama, it's always good to see another Mopar being saved.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Auto Transport Service
Back