• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 RDRUNR

Local time
5:47 AM
Reaction score
I just bought my car a week ago. It's a yellow 1975 Road Runner with 45k original miles on the 318, 2bbl, automatic. Car is in pretty good shape and all original except for the rims and headers. I'm looking to swap out the rims and tires and go more towards the stock look with them. Interior is black buckets and complete with the 8 track radio. Looking forward to getting some advice from the people here on the forum and love to especially hear from other '75 owners.
IMG-4809.jpg

:welcome:

I love '75 RRs, and yours looks GREAT with the Keystones!
They really help the lines of the car.

Looks like it's squatting in the back too low and the front looks way to high.
Lower the front end a couple inches by adjusting the torsion bars and put a set of Hijacker air shocks on the back and the stance will be perfect.

:thumbsup:

I love it! There's a lot of potential thee. That's an under-appreciated body style! ...oh, and forget the air shocks. Just re-arch your leaf springs, maybe add another leaf, and throw on a set of Bilsteins.
Nice to see another guy from the hills of PA. I'm originally from Punxsutawney.

Last edited:
Tunnel decal?

I can hear that car asking for a craigslist 5.9 swap.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Georgia!!

Intro with a picture of your car. Good man!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Have fun with that car!

Welcome aboard from NJ and thanks for posting the picture. That's a beauty and as mentioned, I think the Keystones set it off nicely!

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! 440'

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome, cool car there. I like you idea on the wheels, throw those things out! Too big in the back. Plus those uni-lugs are a pain to deal with.

:welcome:

I love '75 RRs, and yours looks GREAT with the Keystones!
They really help the lines of the car.

Looks like it's squatting in the back too low and the front looks way to high.
Lower the front end a couple inches by adjusting the torsion bars and put a set of Hijacker air shocks on the back and the stance will be perfect.

It does have air shocks in the back, but they are old and not holding. I'll be installing new shocks shortly. Thanks for the compliment and advice

Auto Transport Service
Back