• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JimH

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
Just registered! I have a 69 bee that I’m working on resurrecting with my dad. Every now and again I checked the forum out for tips or tips and info, decided it would be good to make a profile.

IMG_0954.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO, from Ontario, Jim. I bought a SuperBee new in 1969. Sunfire Yellow 383 RamAir coupe, with black stripe and bench seat interior. $3650 out the door. I wish I had it back.

Welcome to FBBO, from Ontario, Jim. I bought a SuperBee new in 1969. Sunfire Yellow 383 RamAir coupe, with black stripe and bench seat interior. $3650 out the door. I wish I had it back.
Thanks!
Sounds like a cool car!

Welcome to FBBO Jim! You could start a thread in our Member's Projects & Restorations forum to create a record of your Bee's restoration progress. More photos are always welcome.

Welcome to FBBO Jim! You could start a thread in our Member's Projects & Restorations forum to create a record of your Bee's restoration progress. More photos are always welcome.
I’ll check it out !

Welcome from Alabama, great start and a picture on your first post, congratulations.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Awesome car, and I love the exterior as it is.

It's great that you're working on it with your dad. Never take that for granted. Enjoy every moment.

Nice father-son project Jim :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from NY.
Now go get after it.

Welcome from New Zealand.

Awesome car, and I love the exterior as it is.

It's great that you're working on it with your dad. Never take that for granted. Enjoy every moment.
Im very lucky we share the hobby, he’s got a ton of experience to help guide aswell

Welcome! When I hear about father & son builds, brings back so many great memories of my dear-departed dad. We restored my mother’s old vert that had been loaned around the family for years and seriously, check this, severely rusted. My dad was also very talented and NOT a chance I would have made it through w/o him being my first build. By the time we were done, the only original body part on it was the hood. After all the years since he passed, still miss not being able to call him for some advice or help, or just being able to spend time together.

All the best on your project and enjoy doing it with your dad!

Welcome! When I hear about father & son builds, brings back so many great memories of my dear-departed dad. We restored my mother’s old vert that had been loaned around the family for years and seriously, check this, severely rusted. My dad was also very talented and NOT a chance I would have made it through w/o him being my first build. By the time we were done, the only original body part on it was the hood. After all the years since he passed, still miss not being able to call him for some advice or help, or just being able to spend time together.

All the best on your project and enjoy doing it with your dad!
Glad to hear about the good memories!

we’re probably going to end up with mostly new sheet metal on this car too, the back half was sitting in some mud since the 80’s as far as we can tell.
I’m definitely looking forward to making some memories along the way with my dad.

Auto Transport Service
Back