• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NEW - NOS - Mopar Performance Blue Anodized Valve Covers - Big Block

4mulas

Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New in the box TRUE NOS (new old stock) big block Blue Anodized Aluminum Valve covers. Never mounted.
Includes Breathers, bolt package, soft supply valve cover gaskets, and original box all as originally shipped.

$500. Shipping fully insured, well packaged at actual shipping costs from Alberta Canada, approximately $60 which is around 7 business days via USPS. They offer an express service which is around 7 days total for an extra $25 ish. From my experience things sent normally seem to around within 10 days or so. Actual quotes. An be provided to serious buyers.

Payment to be PayPal friends and family only. Otherwise they like to ding me extra BS fees. I’ve been a member here for several years, have sold & shipped many products to members often. Buy with confidence.

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5229.jpeg

IMG_5227.jpeg

IMG_5230.jpeg

IMG_5231.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back