• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Old Member

MarPar

If it weighs, it pays
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
Howdy again, boys!

the black sheep is back! been on hiatus, acquiring a building and moving my business into it. we moved in March 28th of this year after 29 years in the old place. (we've been choked off for the past ten yrs at the old place, but couldn't find the right fit, till now)

the first pic is of the front of the main office and that was only one of one of three places we were renting. the second place was in the same building, two doors down, and the third place was half a block away! we had to drive our forklift back and forth between all three places (on the street, mind you) to move product around. what a PITA!!! lol

the new place is HEAVEN!! we have two docks now (used to have to load/unload on the street) and one floor for all of the product (had an elevator @ the old place that would break down practically everyday) most of the kinks have been worked out, but of course, there's a few that will always pop up!! currently, i am working on our new computer system which is going to be kick a$$ by the time im done. with just the computers to work on (well, beside everyday a$$-aches) ill be able to pop in with my boys (cant wait to meet the new guys too!!) a lot more often!

pics...

Attachments

• daily.jpg
    daily.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 194
  • daily1.jpg
    daily1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 179
  • daily2.jpg
    daily2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 189
  • daily3.jpg
    daily3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 197
Welcome back! I know how life gets in the way of this stuff sometimes. I've been real absent on my cigar forum and it just seems impossible to find the time to get back there regularly.

I'm a new'ish new member young kid with his first classic, so I am prepared for the knowledge when ever you're ready to start giving it! It's a pleasure meeting you and congrats on the move.

MarPar/Black Sheep, Welcome back, good to hear your doing well & the best of luck in your new business/building venture, it sounds much better & much more user friendly, for your business, than that the old building was... I Love the 68 GTX's...

Thanks Y'all!!!! i knew i would get a warm welcome back!

Been a labor of love OOP, a real labor of love!

Welcome back Mario! Nice to see a small business working man like yourself put in the time and effort to keep your business going and growing. That's what this country was built on!

Welcome back buddy! :beerchug:

Hey Mar, good to have you back! That's some operation you got there.

Maybe you can borrow this slogan from the Oakland Meat Company for your new building. "You can lick our chops, but you can't beat our meat." No joke, I have seen it!

The MeatMan has cometh....

Hey Mar, good to have you back! That's some operation you got there.

Maybe you can borrow this slogan from the Oakland Meat Company for your new building. "You can lick our chops, but you can't beat our meat." No joke, I have seen it!

Thanks, Meep! glad to be back!!! i miss this place!!

LMFAO that's great! i've heard of the beat the meat part, but the lick the chops is new to me!!!

i smell "special" business cards afoot....:tiptoe::upside down::banana::upside down:

Hey brother, welcome back and congrats! I could fit alot of cars in that new building and frankly, I'm jealous!

welcome back marpar, glad your business is moving forward especially in this current economic situation.

Welcome to FBBO MarPar! Where's the Beef?

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

If you can find the time, please post some pictures - We love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Thanks for all the welcome backs, gents (and i use that term loosely! lol) im glad to be back!!

Hey brother, welcome back and congrats! I could fit alot of cars in that new building and frankly, I'm jealous!

hahaha! little did you know Matt... that before i bought the building, it WAS a car storage!!

lots of cool cars including a 68 RR just like my GTX! well color combo wise anyways. guy wouldn't sell it to me though!

bentleys, caddys, a chevelle, a 62 impala (triple black!!!)

pics....

Attachments

• 2323 Fulton 2.jpeg
    2323 Fulton 2.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 2323 Fulton 3.jpg
    2323 Fulton 3.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 2323 Fulton 4.jpg
    2323 Fulton 4.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 128
Daily Meat Supply

That's funny, that's what the ex-wife used to call me. Badum-pish.

Welcome home !

Hahaha, that's freaking awesome, did you just know it was meant to be when you found out it was car storage?

Auto Transport Service
Back