• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie - 66 Dodge Coronet 500 Convertible Ft Worth Tx

TC Sherman

Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Hello B Body family!

So I bought a good used 66 Coronet 500 convertible with in no motor. I commissioned a 440 to be built for it and 2.5 years later I have finally got the car back (long story won't bore you with details). So I signed up on this site a while back hoping to get my ride back long before I did.
Body and floors are in great shape, have the full interior ready to install. I still have to mate the 727 to the engine and the rest of the drive train.
Anyway, i am hoping to make my ride more of a restomod than a stock replacement. Thanks for allowing me to join the club and i will looking forward to interacting with many of you!

Hello B Body family!

So I bought a good used 66 Coronet 500 convertible with in no motor. I commissioned a 440 to be built for it and 2.5 years later I have finally got the car back (long story won't bore you with details). So I signed up on this site a while back hoping to get my ride back long before I did.
Body and floors are in great shape, have the full interior ready to install. I still have to mate the 727 to the engine and the rest of the drive train.
Anyway, i am hoping to make my ride more of a restomod than a stock replacement. Thanks for allowing me to join the club and i will looking forward to interacting with many of you!
67 Dodge Coronet Convertible 500 , Mansfield Tx!

Hello B Body family!

Color?

Welcome from CT. My 66 Satellite convertible is a fun car to drive. Sometime it takes longer than expected to finish a project!

Welcome from the former home state of your new neighbors.

IMG_5143.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Glad to hear your project is on the the go, again.

Welcome from Alabama, show us some pictures and tell us about your ideas to resto-mod. Plenty of ideas here, but make it yours.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 66 Coronet 500

Welcome to the site! I love B body convertibles! In Texas you can enjoy your convertible year round. We have to put ours away for the winter!

8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG

Welcome from PA!

This is a great site with lots of helpful people. Start a build thread and good luck!

Auto Transport Service
Back