• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie in Colorado

69 rt

Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
Just signed on yesterday so here's my first post. Looks like a great site for Mopar junkies!
Hope to make some new friends here.
I have a 69 R/T convertible going through a clean-up phase so to speak, I work on it when I can in my spare time, hope to have her back on the road sometime soon!

Attachments

• coronet 002 (2).jpg
    coronet 002 (2).jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 308
  • coronet 003 (2).jpg
    coronet 003 (2).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 297
gorgeous car. i got the same color 69.5 a12 superbee. i love it. welcome to FBBO.

Well thankyou all for the warm welcome, I feel right at home!

Welcome to the FBBO forum, Nice Car.

Welcome nice fresh looking 440- good project
Love the Mag 500 with the red line tires-

Gotta love the drop tops. So where abouts in colorado are ya? Strasburg here.

Attachments

• bird1.JPG
    bird1.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 193
Welcome. Your car is drop dead gorgeous! I have a 69 GTS convertible in the exact same color combinations.

Welcome from another newbie! Boxy ragtop's rock, and your ride looks cool.

Double post, duh!

Hey thanks a ton for all the compliments here!
Jaws- I'm in Grand Junction ( I know-please don't laugh), but originally from Calif.
I like your Plymouth, I always favored the '70 models.
And to everyone else, thanks much for the welcomes and introductions!

Lots of good folks, and lots of cars in Grand Junction. I get over there quite a bit, but in the Cliffton area. Have you heard anything on the Mopar show over the Fourth of July? Havent seen or heard anything on it in the mags, use to be a good show. Dave

There are no more Mopar shows here Jaws.
The club disbanded about a year ago, seems like nobody wanted to be president, too much responsibility I guess.
I was ready to join until I found out about it from a former club member.
Maybe it will start up again someday.

Welcome.

Nice car.

If you haven't already been in contact with member 69Coronetrt (Doug Hammer) you should. He also has a 69 Coronet R/T ragtop and does a lot of research on them. It would be nice for the two of you to be able to share some info. Not just ragtops, not just 69s, but many Mopars and has a big data base collection as well as knowledge.

Auto Transport Service
Back