• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

newbie in Wisconsin

Green73RR

Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi there, just purchased a 1973 Roadrunner 3 weeks ago, needs some work. The previous owner did a rather amateur restoration on it. There's a few parts missing and some paint issues in a few spots, but overall in good condition. Has original 340 4-speed (engine was rebuilt) and the interior is in excellent shape. Hoping this forum will help me along the way to getting the car back to what it should be. Thanks.:icon_kidra:

Roadrunner1.jpgRoadrunner2.jpgRoadrunner3.jpgRoadrunner4.jpgRoadrunner5.jpg

Welcome, Cheesehead! Nice car!

Thanks guys, I live in Beaver Dam (halfway between Madison and Fond Du Lac)

Welcome...... Looks like your '73 is in Great condition! Would like to see it in future shows around the area.

That's a sweet car!! It's good to know there are more mopars in that area of Wisconsin...(I'm from Rio, though I'm a student in Chicago right now). Look forward to seeing it around possibly!

wlecome to FBBO

Welcome, sure is a lot of Wisconsinites on this site. I've been removed from the mother land for a while now. Hoping to come back someday. Great looking car, and a 4-speed!

Welcome, you will find lots of help here on FBBO!!

Auto Transport Service
Back