• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie to the site

partsisparts

Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score
Howdy all. Well I don't exactly own a B body but plenty of things from them for my '60 Fury. Anyway as well know lots of what we need just don't exist or way out of pocket reach. I am a former tech so yes I can turn wrenches. Like many of you I re build what I have because it's all I have. I have a '56 Imperial Southampton Crown Royal with a 354 Firepower Hemi and a 3 speed push button cast iron 727. No the 3 speed was not available in '56, came out in '57. No park just drive line brake. Also have a '79 Lil Red Express.

I'm building my '60 Fury like someone might have done back then. I have my '65 383 I took out of my '65 Fury decades ago. I have a '68 Chrysler A833-9B hurst 4 speed with a '68 Dana. It is going to just be an old school hot rod, with cut outs to the side.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your project.

Welcome from th central coast of Cal.

IMG_5212.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, sounds like a great project. Post some pictures of your project. Mopars are Mopars we like them all.
-1693065560_20180907_180744_3466496.jpg

Welcome to FBBO

good luck with the 60 Fury

Auto Transport Service
Back