• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE NOS Big Block Mopar Performance Blue Anodized Valve covers -NEW

4mulas

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New in the box (hence NOS) Mopar Performance big block Blue anodized valve covers, just as they came to me from ma mopar back in the day. Includes the Grommet and bolt kit and soft supple mopar valve cover gaskets. All as shipped from mopar.

Excellent condition, NEW, never used. Includes original box too.

The Price is $600 USD funds.

Shipping at your expense.
The valve covers will be Well packaged and sent in their original box inside of another cardboard box to minimize the potential of damage during shipping.

Shipped: from Alberta, Canada via Canada Post/USPS ‘Expedited Parcel’ at your expense. I did some rough calculations from here to a few various locations through the USA as an exercise and shipping was approximately $60 Fully Insured which is a 7 business days service starting the day after I drop it off.
Exact quotes to your address can be provided upon request.
From my experience over the last few years packages have been arriving on time or even slightly earlier than they say.
There is an ‘Express’ service which guarantees, I think, 7 days total delivery time for about an extra $25 if you wish.

Payment: to be PayPal Friends and Family only. This saves me on unnecessary fees and bs charges that PayPal seems to like charging me. They still charge me fees to collect and exchange currency as it is. I have sold much, to many on here and FABO and am reliable and honest. I usually ship with in a few days if not the first day upon receipt of the funds. Some items take me longer as I need to with find or make the appropriate size box.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5227.jpeg

IMG_5230.jpeg

IMG_5229.jpeg

IMG_5231.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back