• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS dist application question

gtx6970

Local time
1:55 AM
Reaction score
Im trying to determine the application for an nos dist. I know its single point Part #2875347

dist.jpg

Should be for 67-68. Any pics of it?

Not in my information either.

Should be for 67-68. Any pics of it?
Sorry. I didnt take any pictures outside the box.
Friend of mine has 3 of them. All nos in the box and has had no luck finding the correct application for them

Sorry. I didnt take any pictures outside the box.
Friend of mine has 3 of them. All nos in the box and has had no luck finding the correct application for them
Is there a tag on each distributor?

Think it a 66 440 Canadian replacement. Seen them before. Most oif the time the number is one more than what they are replacing of if a dual point would have a S after the number like IBS 4014S Same exact thing curve and parts wise.

Last edited:
Think it a 66 440 Canadian replacement. Seen them before. Most oif the time the number is one more than what they are replacing of if a dual point would have a S after the number like IBS 4014S Same exact thing curve and parts wise.
IMO.....I always thought that the "S" suffix in the parts number tag meant ...SERVICE REPLACEMENT......
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back