• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB NOS Turn Signal Switch - 1969 Super Bee

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a NOS turn signal switch. Have tried two aftermarket and they are junk. Cannot get the cancel cam to work with either and the old original one I have does work. New ones are flimsy plastic.

Not looking to pay $500 but will certainly pay a fair price. I can, I think, clean up and use the old one if I have to.
TIA

2947801 should work right?
IMG_5991.jpeg

IMG_5990.jpeg

IMG_5989.jpeg

I am looking at one but trying to verify if it fits.
Some time back you posted one (for reference) that was model # 2857241 and I have found one that is 2857242. Trying to confirm it fits.
(BTW I reference your posts all the time, appreciate your input and help, even if you don’t always know it).

The only difference on the 801 is separate wires vs a ribbon cable on the pt# it superceded.

I just purchased a 2857242 on EBay. $175. Not sure the difference but should work based on another post.
Fingers crossed.

I just purchased a 2857242 on EBay. $175. Not sure the difference but should work based on another post.
Fingers crossed.
It will work 100%. I used one on my GTX. There are 3 wires you won't use...brown, green and violet. You can cut them off at the switch or leave them, as I did. OEM is soooo much better than aftermarket junk, as you found out.

Comparison with my original...
20240318_180616.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back