• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a Mopar, but will be missed...

bandit67

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
Sold this one today, she was my first in many ways. Hauled this clunker home in 94 and with no training, armed only with sheer will and desire, muffled through my first paint job. Did not even know what a long board was or was for. Bought a interior kit and did my first seat , door panels and installed headliner
. Got my daughter to help me glue on my first vinyl top. Bought a welder and learned how to replace a lot of metal around the rear glass. Hauled my babies around in her till they grew up and left home.

But at my age, time to thin the herd a bit, this will make number 5 sold this year. So, now, mainly driving my 72 B body with the 73 getting closer to its first road run. I put a new carb on the 73 Challenger today and may get that insured next week.....out with the old , in with the new....thanks all......

IMG_0208-1.jpg

I know the feeling, I have had a couple of non Mopars that I was attached to and put a lot of work into.

67 or 68?

super sport or not?

stick shift or not?

i was close to buyin a 67 SS non-vinyl top Aztec Gold with gold/tan interior and stick sometime back just for the trunk space....woulda been fun and comfy

yeah...couldn’t have fit it into my shoebox...literally it was too long...

sticking with the Mopar headaches i know....never did venture anywhere else...

what else did you sell???

watermelon

Those 60s Impala's are cool cars,my parents had a bunch of them. That 67 SS is a nice car.

One of my few non Mopar toys was a 62 Impala. Beautiful car that I did a lot to also. I sold it to an idiot that totaled it within a month.....

I don't know how you did it.....I will be buried in mine :rofl:

My '65 was my first car, we've been together 30 years....

IMG_6319.jpg

Way to tell 67/68/69 is the amount of front bumper/grill seen from the side.

67 is 50/50, 68 is 70/30 and 69 is no grill visible.

That one was a true 67 Super Sport with factory 327, Turbo 400 and 12 bolt rear. Factory air with those Strato back seats, you know half bucket and half bench seat. So, what I have found new homes for this year: 69 396 SS Chevelle, factory Hugger Orange with overdrive tranny, restored, a 65 Buick Riveria restored, the Roadhouse movie car, a 82 Z 28, 4 speed, I bought new in 82, and a 68 Coronet, a non running roller needing everything.

Was not my first car Joe, I still have that one, a 67 Camaro my Dad bought used for me just before I turned sixteen. It has not been restored, still original ragged carpet, dented body with original paint. I drove it daily till I turned 22 and bought a non running VW for a $100 bucks and got it running. Not much anywhere on the Camara body is straight, but it was when I got it. I got it running again when my boy turned 16 and cut him loose driving it as his daily driver. Got a lot of flac for turning a kid loose with a classic car, but its just an old car and he made a lot of memories of driving Pops old car. They will for sure have to deal with that one after I croak. Thanks all......

Years ago I had a 61 bubble top impala, miss it still. That's a sweet 67 you had there!

Auto Transport Service
Back