• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nv new b body owner

joshua bonner

Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score
hi guys from nevada i have a few mopars just got a1974 charger to start restore .

W..........T...........G
E.........O............R
L.......................O
C..........T............U
O..........H...........P
M...........E.............
E.........................​

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Do we really have to ask.....? Pics please!

Did you ever get teased in school about your last name?
The BONER is here!
Has anyone seen Boner?
Where is Boner? I heard he was supposed to be coming soon.
Boner is hanging out with his friends.
Okay...Just messing with you.
W E L C O M E to the crowd. I am aware that your name is spelled with TWO Ns, not one. I was just being silly. I am this way in person too.
So.....You say that you have a few Mopars, huh? You ought to fit in here. It seems that many enthusiasts have more than one of the cars that they like. Maybe it is more so when the cars are either orphans or models that need parts that are not being reproduced? The 74 Charger has some unobtainum parts...Body panels mostly. There may be patch panels being made though. Good luck...post up some pictures too.
*** 5.JPG

Did you ever get teased in school about your last name?
The BONER is here!
Has anyone seen Boner?
Where is Boner? I heard he was supposed to be coming soon.
Boner is hanging out with his friends.
Okay...Just messing with you.
W E L C O M E to the crowd. I am aware that your name is spelled with TWO Ns, not one. I was just being silly. I am this way in person too.
So.....You say that you have a few Mopars, huh? You ought to fit in here. It seems that many enthusiasts have more than one of the cars that they like. Maybe it is more so when the cars are either orphans or models that need parts that are not being reproduced? The 74 Charger has some unobtainum parts...Body panels mostly. There may be patch panels being made though. Good luck...post up some pictures too.
View attachment 649164
Looks like you could use a couple patch panels for your swimsuit, Kern Dog. Would that be Kern Dog 2 trying to claim your attire? :lol:

Josh we need to see pics of those "few Mopars" you have. Anyway, a hardy Welcome from the Evergreen State! :welcome:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Welcome from Ohio.

Welcome from West Virginia. We like pictures around here, post some up please!

Howdy from Oregon. I lived in the Silver State for 20 plus years, kind of miss 300 days of sun.

Auto Transport Service
Back