• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okay, Now Which Are The UGLIEST Dashboards?

ilm65

Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
Again, we spend a great amount of time staring at the dash--which one's are just GODAWFUL???

How 'bout an '81 K-car dash??...lol

Attachments

• k-dash.jpg
    k-dash.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 630
how about a 2011 Subaru STI dashboard, I hate these.
6843_st0320_059.jpg

And the 2000-2004 Carerra Dash.. looks straight out of a minivan to me.
43656395.jpg

Olds Silhouette.

Current Nissan quest

Ugliest dashboards

Though I don't have a picture, I never liked the dash in my wife's '07 Cadillac CTS. All instruments were illuminated in faint green (certainly acceptable) but the radio (which was also the "Information Center") was orange--looked so out of place. Also, to adjust the cabin temp., fan speed, or vent controls, you had to take your eyes off the road and concentrate on the lower portion of the pod or you'd likely change something you didn't intend to. Stupid!!!

son has rice burner, ugly would be a good word for dash. But need to add that the whole of the car is ugly, i even see it without front and rear bumper on it, the truth is it kinda looks better reminds ya of a riding lawn mower without cutting deck. ugly good word.

I might be wrong, but I think SATURN put the speedometer in the middle of the dashboard, canted toward the driver. Who thunk of that one?

I might be wrong, but I think SATURN put the speedometer in the middle of the dashboard, canted toward the driver. Who thunk of that one?

I think that was the Scion Xa and Xb you might have been thinking of. Yeah, pretty stupid...
0305_07z+2004_scion_xa+dashboard_view.jpg

369_0507_Dashz_Review_Scion_Xb+2006_Scion_Xb+Front_Dashboard_View.jpg

I can hear the G/F yapping already..."slow down!!....the speed limit is 60..yip yip yip"...haahaha

This might be what happens when the new engineers want to break the mold but can't come up with anything that's better than what we already have--if this is their idea of being innovative--well as Trump says...YOU'RE FIRED!

anything blue oval

I'm an enthusiast, so there are some cars from other makes that I like. But speaking of blue oval, who can forget (we all want to) the generation of Taurus that some idiot designer went ridiculously insane with the blue oval theme on that car?
ford-taurus-rockwood-tn_40395_275_4.jpg

That interior was butt-ugly, but it didn't stop there and he caried that theme outside as well and the rest of the car was just as ugly!
10942-1996-Ford-Taurus.jpg

49EECE91-C96B-4BE8-BEBD-F0E6EF505584_3.jpg

But a few years later he must have been rehired to design the Ford Ka Dashboard... can you say "yech!"
f_41599136-d6a512b2.jpeg

Not sure what Ka stood for, but I can imagine--I think this one takes the prize for ugliest!!!!!!!!!! Henry's gotta be rolling over in his grave.

Bleah!...Oops, I just threw-up in my mouth a little...lol. That Taurus was an all-around Turd. I hate working on them, yet they find their way to my shop often.

Auto Transport Service
Back