• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE ORIG 68 GTX.. 440..4SPD..DANA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob R

Local time
5:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
After 40 years,health forces me to sell my 68 Ply GTX..The car is numbers matching with a warranty block installed on June 12/68 by the purchasing dealership.

I freshened the whole car front to back,everything on the car is new...front end..NOS steering box..torsion bars..all new electrical (year one) new gauges..brakes and lines..rad and heater core and heater box restored..Engine and trans..I put the orig 4.10 gear back in with the 1967 date code .new brgs.. clutches and steels in the locker ..I thought I would be able to drive it for another 30 or so years,but that's not going to happen now.

The engine is a pump gas 514 ci in wedge,Ross forged pistons,Molnar crank with BBC rods with arp 2000 bolts...billet main caps and the lifter bores were indexed and BHJ cast lifter bushings installed...a small 268@50 tight lash solid roller with Isky Red Zone lifters..smith bro .140 wall chrome moly push rods..Indy EZ-1's with all new valves,PSI 1224 springs,ti retainers ..they flow 350@700..

Trans is fresh,new brgs..rollers..brass..all speed gears are dressed and ready to shift ..the car just needs a new owner..

The color is M5 Charcoal Gray Irid Metallic a one year only 1968 Chry Imperial color...

There's just too much more to list..

This car has only the VERY best parts money could buy,even the paint is the very best..there is Not another car for sale out there this fresh,this complete,this new,with 0 miles on it..it has just over 4 hours of run time on the engine...I'm just waiting for a new appraisal on the car before I start to break it in by putting on a few miles on it..
The Price $ 60.000 US

video of the car running at first start...

More Pictures

#1.jpg
#3.jpg
#4 (1).jpg
gtx int.jpg
gtx int3.jpg
#7 (1).jpg
#7 (2).jpg
trunk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.