• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original (?) 67 charger gas tank

bcOH67

Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
So my gas tank recently decided it needed another hole in it. in the middle of replacing it and I was just going to scrap the old one but didn’t know if there was anyone who could fix or would want what I’m assuming is an original.

I tried to find a number on it but can’t. Not sure if the gas tank is something someone might care about or not so I figured I’d ask before it got destroyed. The hole (crack) is under the strap, it looks like it got pinched on the bend somehow. Everything else seems to be solid. And it looks like they screwed into one of the corners to ground it.

If there is someone who would want it I’ll make an official for sale forum post so no one gets upset. Just don’t want to waste my time holding on to something useless. Or if you can tell it’s not an original let me know and off to the scrap pile it goes. Thanks

IMG_7348.jpeg

IMG_7349.jpeg

IMG_7350.jpeg

IMG_7351.jpeg

IMG_7352.jpeg

IMG_7353.jpeg

IMG_7354.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh ok, so it’s also a replacement. Off to the scrap yard it goes haha. Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back