• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parted Out 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Two Door Post (Iowa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipaintm3

Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parted out '69 Plymouth Road Runner two door post. #'s matching 383/727, 8 3/4 rear diff., fender tag and broadcast sheet, no title. Nice hood, appears to be original paint, grille with bezels, hood latch support, bumper filler panel, front and rear bumpers, fuel tank with straps, complete dash with heater box, wiper mechanism with motor, road wheels with trim rings, brake pedal assy., radiator, upper and lower rear seat, steering box, taillights, headlamps, steering column and wheel. Much more misc. All of the parts are off of the same car and have been stored for years. I want to sell all of the parts or none of the parts. I don't mean to be an ***, but they take up a lot of space and I want to clean house. Pic's available upon request. I will not ship them. I am located in northeast Iowa. I will be happy to answer any questions. $3,500 OBO, Trade for complete project? (641)330-1932 Thank you for looking, Pete

Complete car?
Not a complete car. No body and the parts I have listed are the big parts with a lot of misc. parts as well. Just want to get rid of the stuff without giving it away. If interested let me know. Make offer, trade, lets deal. Thanks, Pete

Parted out '69 Plymouth Road Runner two door post. #'s matching 383/727, 8 3/4 rear diff., fender tag and broadcast sheet, no title. Nice hood, appears to be original paint, grille with bezels, hood latch support, bumper filler panel, front and rear bumpers, fuel tank with straps, complete dash with heater box, wiper mechanism with motor, road wheels with trim rings, brake pedal assy., radiator, upper and lower rear seat, steering box, taillights, headlamps, steering column and wheel. Much more misc. All of the parts are off of the same car and have been stored for years. I want to sell all of the parts or none of the parts. I don't mean to be an ***, but they take up a lot of space and I want to clean house. Pic's available upon request. I will not ship them. I am located in northeast Iowa. I will be happy to answer any questions. $3,500 OBO, Trade for complete project? (641)330-1932 Thank you for looking, Pete
I need a working wiper motor. Does yours work, how many speed, and how much for it??

I am looking for rear bumper if you have it how much?

Pete, can you share the tag and build sheet for us number junkies?

D

Looking for some of the medalians on the bench seats. Anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back