• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts price inquiry

Username440

Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
I've got a few miscellaneous parts I'd like to sell but I'm not sure what a good/fair price for them would be. And can't find much info online. Where can I post a discussion about said items? I've got pics and info on parts, I just don't want to put it all up and have it deleted. I could post them here if suitable. Thanks!

Note: I re-posted in general discussion forum. Couldn't figure out how to move remove this thread. Sorry for the duplicate

Last edited:

When you use the search function you can see actual for sale ads from other and see if they actually sold it. Assuming near their asking price. When you see the same part posted over and over. They're asking too much or the part has a very small buying audience

Go to the search function here.
click "advanced search"
click the tab that says "Search Threads"
the 6th section down says "Search in forums"
go in "search in forums" and scroll down until you see, "Mopar Part and Cars Marketplace"
click to highlight "Mopar Part and Cars Marketplace"
You could pick a specific area instead like "Interior Parts", but in my experience that's not really needed.

1725327159758.png

Last edited:
I've got a few miscellaneous parts I'd like to sell but I'm not sure what a good/fair price for them would be. And can't find much info online. Where can I post a discussion about said items? I've got pics and info on parts, I just don't want to put it all up and have it deleted. I could post them here if suitable. Thanks!

Note: I re-posted in general discussion forum. Couldn't figure out how to move remove this thread. Sorry for the duplicate
We have a new forum called what's it worth or WIW......

Auto Transport Service
Back