• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts price inquiry

Username440

Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
I couldn't delete the thread or move it in racers hangout... but...

I've got a few miscellaneous parts I'd like to sell but I'm not sure what a good/fair price for them would be. And can't find much info online. Where can I post a discussion about said items? I've got pics and info on parts, I just don't want to put it all up and have it deleted. I could post them here if suitable. Thanks!

I couldn't delete the thread or move it in racers hangout... but...

I've got a few miscellaneous parts I'd like to sell but I'm not sure what a good/fair price for them would be. And can't find much info online. Where can I post a discussion about said items? I've got pics and info on parts, I just don't want to put it all up and have it deleted. I could post them here if suitable. Thanks!
Not sure, but possibly post it on WIW.

Reposted from other thread, just encase it could help someone reading it here.

Go to the search function here.
click "advanced search"
click the tab that says "Search Threads"
the 6th section down says "Search in forums"
go in "search in forums" and scroll down until you see, "Mopar Part and Cars Marketplace"
click to highlight "Mopar Part and Cars Marketplace"
You could pick a specific area instead like "Interior Parts", but in my experience that's not really needed.

1725327159758.png

Tap on the upper left “3 horizontal bars and the site goes to Topics. Scroll down to items for sale, wanted and the new, in blue, WIW. That the What’s It Worth forum. It’s a brand new forum so please read the rules and you should find it helpful.

IMG_7702.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back