• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Passenger Side Non Sport Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneke_Eyez

Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a passenger side Non-Sport mirror for my 69 Coronet, which has the same style mirror as my 74 Dart. I managed to get a passenger side mirror for the Dart and now I need one for the Coronet.
Ideally I'd like something not too beat up, but driver quality chrome is fine.
If you had an NOS one, I'd probably listen to your price on that, too.

This would be the same style as these round driver's side ones on my Dart and Coronet (obviously not the ugly aftermarket rectangular one):
IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

I'm coming to Carlisle, so if you are going to have one there, let me know and I'll stop by or meet up with you.
Feel free to PM me or post here if you've got one.

Thanks FBBO!

As close to N.O.S. you will find.PM if interested.

They're tuning up a lot more frequently at swap meets than they used to.

I think it because the repros are out and folks are buying those and tossing their "B" or worse condition OEM parts.

Don't bother, they are useless. Two less holes in your car. I used the hole "guides and it interfers with the wing window sweep #1. And the YO mirror I got pitted and got too loose to hold adjustment. Do yourself a favor and skip it. Go fast to pass and look over your shoulder, still light years ahead of the no C pillar in the new Challengers.

Thanks for the opinion, but I am perfectly happy with the one I have on the Dart and I prefer two mirrors on the car because I like to see what's going on around me without having to look over my shoulder much. Sorry you're unhappy with the ones you've had.

62MAX, I'll PM you in a minute.

I'm pretty sure I mounted the pass side mirror on my 70 Bee in the exact same spot as the driver side.

No problems with line of sight or wing opening.

...although I must add that both are farther back on the door than 66/67, and just that couple of inches causes me to have to turn my head quite a bit more. I MUCH prefer the 66/67 spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back