• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PG Classics orders - anyone else getting the silent treatment?

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
Placed a sizable order with PG Classics a couple weeks ago and immediately got a confirmation email. And that was it. I’m now assuming what I ordered was not in stock although it was specifically part of their advertised sale deals. I wrote a week ago requesting an expected shipment date but received no response. Just forwarded it again but I’m seeing the pattern developing here. Anyone else getting the silent treatment from them?

Not from this company, but i was recently in the same situation as you, from a well known reputable company.
The excuse that i got from them was they lacked the personnel to respond.
But i think that was a load of crap.
Seems to be the way companies are doing business in this day and age, sorry to say.

I'm going to try to call them today.

I sent an email and received a response within a week I believe but that was around easter

I ordered some door cards from them a couple of months ago and it took about three weeks for the parts to ship from Canada. I ordered through Classic Industries and I figured out who was actually making the parts by doing a little parts-number detective work. (Yes, the parts did ship from PG).

I think the materials and construction are really good, but the embossing of the scroll pattern leaves something to be desired. I still have the original door cards for comparison. They are old and water-damaged, but the difference is pretty clear. It looks like PG Classics took a mold from an existing door card and the results highlight the shortcomings of that second-hand process. On the plus side, the scroll pattern is correct, it's just not as clean or clear the original parts.

The door cards are fine for my car and for the price. [I just re-stuffed my seats with foam that I bought at the fabric store and I'm about to spray paint them black. This is not a show car!] Legendary probably does a better job, but you pay considerably more for that quality in terms of money and wait time. Set your expectations accordingly.

Placed a sizable order with PG Classics a couple weeks ago and immediately got a confirmation email. And that was it. I’m now assuming what I ordered was not in stock although it was specifically part of their advertised sale deals. I wrote a week ago requesting an expected shipment date but received no response. Just forwarded it again but I’m seeing the pattern developing here. Anyone else getting the silent treatment from them?
I had an issue and called, left message and was called back. Emails did not seem to get any traction.

I ordered some door cards from them a couple of months ago

The door cards are fine for my car and for the price.
The British call them door cards.

01 face 4.gif

We call them door trim panels.

Do it NOW.jpg

Left a message yesterday by phone but no call back. Try again this morning.

Called again early today (6/4). No one available to talk to. Left message again. Website shows 4 of what I ordered in stock. They’ve already charged my credit card to.

Last edited:
Finally got a call back. What they had in stock (console plate set) had some defects and they returned them to be replaced. Should be restocked in 3 weeks. Very good.

Auto Transport Service
Back