• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power windows

70 sublime

Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
Would a 70 Chrysler 300 with power window set up be any help gettting a 70 Charger converted to power windows ?

How are your fabrication skills?

Honestly Nu-relics kit is easier & works fine, they really are pretty well made... Converting it to OE switches is doable...

But if your up for a challenge C body parts can be mixed with B body parts to create a workable power window system...

I saw a complete 70 Chrysler 300 convertible for sale with no ownership for $1500 that had power windows is what got me thinking about it
Was hoping some one would say yes mopar used all the same bits inside the door to mount the window electric motors

The wiring and switches should work fine.

The regulators are different.

Motors should be the same, though.

I saw a complete 70 Chrysler 300 convertible for sale with no ownership for $1500 that had power windows is what got me thinking about it
Was hoping some one would say yes mopar used all the same bits inside the door to mount the window electric motors
Buy the 300 convertible if you can get a title for it!!!

Has no drive train Hood and trunk lid and back bumper and tail lights gone Rest seems to be there

powr window car.jpg

Our Price: $945.00
Price with Selected Options: $1,114.00
Switch Options Scroll down to select your switches

So $1114 US converts to $1510 Canadian and still have to pay shipping and duty

Making the $1500 car half an hour from my house look better all the time

If only the parts had of been a drop in fit :(

I personally hate seeing gm PW switches in a Mopar.

That's what you get with most aftermarket PW kits.

OP could probably come close to getting his money back from that 300.

...in time...

It'd give an opportunity to see if the regulators could be adapted/modified.

I see at least $300 in 15" C body/late B body rallye wheels (with caps and rings) if all 4 are there..

Plus the convertible only back seat and panels, etc.

I personally hate seeing gm PW switches in a Mopar.

That's what you get with most aftermarket PW kits.
Agree, but if you have the Mopar switches it's easy to convert...

Like most stuff new GM switches are available & cheap... A company offering PW kits needs available parts, searching for & sourcing OE Mopar switches would be a fools errand..

Yes, it is possible to use the OE C body parts but it ain't easy.... I've done it twice... Since Nu-relics stuff has been available there's an easier way...

I have factory power windows in my Charger. As mentioned the switches, wiring and motors can be made to work. The C Cody mounts and regulators will be different.

If you take the mounting plate, center pin, spring, motor & gear from the C body & use the regulator arm from the B body it all goes together pretty easy.. Getting the gear & arm clocked is critical but not difficult.. ...

Dang. There you go.

Cool info.

Auto Transport Service
Back