• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Proud New Owner !!!

ChuckBlair

Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
I'm the proud new owner of this 63 Dodge 330 wagon. I picked it up the way you see here and am looking forward to this spring when I can have some fun with it. It was born with a slant 6 but now has a built 440, 727, and 8 3/4 sure grip with 4:11's. I want to install power brakes ans steering to make it more fun to drive on the street. But for now I'm just going to enjoy her the way she is. On a side note.....oddly enough my wife wasnt even upset about me getting the car and actually thinks she's cool LOL. I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Attachments

• Wagon 015.jpg
    Wagon 015.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 222
  • Wagon 019.jpg
    Wagon 019.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Wagon 017.jpg
    Wagon 017.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Wagon 024.jpg
    Wagon 024.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Wagon 020.jpg
    Wagon 020.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 201
Awsome grocery getter! Love to see something different than the norm. Welcome aboard from MI!

Great looking ride! I'm sure that you'll have a blast driving it.

Great Wagon, welcome to FBBO

Welcome to the board Chuck, nice to see another '63 on the boards...

Thats one beautiful wagon man! That side view is awesome, nice wheels on that color combo..

Very cool - and welcome to the site!

Welcome to FBBO ChuckBlair!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Great purchase!!! It is a beautiful car. Love the paint and wheel scheme. Coy C5's are hard to beat. If you can find the time, please post some more pictures of your car - We Love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 61 Newport & 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC00143.jpg
    DSC00143.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 131
New Ride

Super find man!!!! I like it a lot!

And that's the right 'tude - "just gonna drive it and have fun for now!"

Many happy smooth sail'in miles and keep up the pics so we can live vicariously thru your fine ride!

RC

Auto Transport Service
Back