• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio bezel question

fireguyfire

Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
I’m restoring the dash out of my 69 charger, and I’m just about to paint the black plastic radio bezel.
I’m looking at the letters on the bezel (vol, tune, on, off, tone) and I can’t tell if the raised letters should be white or silver as the bezel is in need of freshening up.
My guess is that they look like the letters were white, but I wanted to confirm that if anyone can help me out.

Thanks gents.
I’m also going through the factory thumb wheel AM radio from my car. I bench tested the radio and it went on initially but now won’t go on.
Has anyone done a thread on here about refreshing your factory radio, such as changing the capacitors etc?
I know it’s not hard to do, but would be great to have a resource to guide a fella through it.

Thanks gents.
I’m also going through the factory thumb wheel AM radio from my car. I bench tested the radio and it went on initially but now won’t go on.
Has anyone done a thread on here about refreshing your factory radio, such as changing the capacitors etc?
I know it’s not hard to do, but would be great to have a resource to guide a fella through it.

Talk to Joe …..

70gtx440dana.

Auto Transport Service
Back