• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Cordoba/Magnum question

78cordoba

Local time
7:09 PM
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the doors on a 78-79 Magnum will fit on a 78 Cordoba. My buddy says they wont but I sware Iv seen an image online of one. Cant find it now though to save my life. Let me know if anyone knows. Thanks all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the doors on a 78-79 Magnum will fit on a 78 Cordoba. My buddy says they wont but I sware Iv seen an image online of one. Cant find it now though to save my life. Let me know if anyone knows. Thanks all.
They will bolt on n but the body lines won’t line up. Cordoba has a smooth fender & door. The Magnum has that large contoured fender that blends into the door.

They will bolt on n but the body lines won’t line up. Cordoba has a smooth fender & door. The Magnum has that large contoured fender that blends into the door.
are your positive they wont it looks like the bulge on the magnum doors is basically connected on the cordoba doors so to speak. on the magnum the mid door blends with the rocker

Last edited:
100_0407.JPG
The Cordoba does not have the same body lines in the doors.

are your positive they wont it looks like the bulge on the magnum doors is basically connected on the cordoba doors so to speak. on the magnum the mid door blends with the rocker
You can try it but it looks to me like the body lines are more pronounced on the Magnum & softer/rounder on the Cordoba.

Auto Transport Service
Back