• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Real 1969 1/2 A12 VERY RUSTY Project Car.$13,500

littleredcoffin

Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the needle in the haystack.....1969 440-6 A12 4 speed Severely Rusted roadrunner!!!!!!! The original 440-6 motor and lift off hood are long gone.. Now has a seized `70 383 non HP motor in it. The color is R4.Manual steering, manual drum brakes. In-correct 71-72 Charger bucket seats. The original Dana 60 is still in the car. Has the Dash Tag and Fender tag. Core support, trunk gutter #`s are all there and Match. Has the #`s matching Hemi 4 speed. Has the correct #054 radiator. All the 4 speed stuff appears to be intact. Car rolls and steers. Has factory Tinted glass. It is rusted EVERYWHERE!!! and needs everything. Floors, frame rails, fenders, doors hood, quarters, trunk floors, wheel houses, etc.. If you are a talented restorer, who has the time, the money and the vision, then yes this car can be restored. The 2 pieces missing are the Correct 6 pack motor and hood!! As I stated earlier in the ad, All the Tags and #`s are still on the body and the Correct Hemi #`s matching transmission is still in it. I am located in New Hampshire. I will NOT part this car out and I am not interested in ANY trades.. Compare my price and the rarity for this car to the prices you see for cars in close to same shape but are either 383/440-4 barrel cars and many are automatics.They are asking the same price as mine if not more!! You be the judge..$13,500.Feel free to PM me. Once that is done. I will give you my contact info. Phone calls just make it much easier. I am being buried with emails/texts from this site as well as others.This A12 car, even thou in rough condition is still one of the heaviest hitters on the planet and a HUGE part of the 1966-1971 Mopar Muscle car history.. It deserves a talented individual to restore it. Thank you to everyone who has and will look at this ad..
DSC02000.JPG

DSC01995.JPG

DSC01997.JPG

DSC01982.JPG

DSC01984.JPG

DSC01983.JPG

DSC01989.JPG

DSC01987.JPG

DSC01990.JPG

DSC01999.JPG

Last edited:
Would like to see a lot more pics please..
Body, interior etc

1969 A12 4 speed Severely Rusted roadrunner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The original 440-6 motor and lift off hood are long gone..Now has a seized `70 383 non HP motor in it.R4 color.Manual steering,manual drum brakes.Incorrect 71-72 Charger bucket seats..Dana 60 is in the car.Has the Dash Tag and Fender tag.Core support,trunk gutter #`s are all there and Match.Has the #`s matching Hemi 4 speed.Has the correct #054 radiator.All the 4 speed stuff appears to be intact.Has factory Tinted glass.This car is a FULL BLOWN BASKET CASE.It is rusted out EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! and needs everything.Floors,framerails,fenders,doors hood,quarters,trunk floors,wheel houses,etc.But it is real!!.Located in New Hampshire.I will NOT part this car out!!$13,500.PM me.Once that is done.I will give you my contact info,so I know what pictures you are looking for. If you are not serious and cant talk on a phone please pass on the car.I am being buried with emails/texts.ThanksView attachment 1738788

View attachment 1738782

View attachment 1738783

View attachment 1738784

View attachment 1738785

View attachment 1738786

View attachment 1738787
In the engine compartment phot what is the thing that’s bolted to the inner fender? Looks like some kind of cruise control servo.

Auto Transport Service
Back