• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear disc brake kit for 15" Vector

kaj750

Local time
9:00 PM
Reaction score
1969 charger
15" Vector wheels
8 3/4" rear end.

Not going to be racing the car. Just looking for a basic rear disc setup. Something from summit, classicindustries, etc.
I see most kids require a 15-in or larger wheel, but I know not all 15-in wheels are shaped the same.
Is there anyone that can confirm a disc brake kit that would work with my wheels? I assume there's a number of people that have done this very thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, in advance!

Generally speaking, the size of the rotor PLUS three inches determines the minimum wheel size.
The Dr Diff 10.7" rear disc kit can accommodate a 14" wheel.

Generally speaking, the size of the rotor PLUS three inches determines the minimum wheel size.
The Dr Diff 10.7" rear disc kit can accommodate a 14" wheel.

I just want to be sure because the inner barrels of 15 inch wheels are not all the same. I'd be stuck with it because I have to install to find out (the hard way lol ).
But, if a break kit fits a 14-in wheel that I'm good to go. That's a great idea, thank you.

Auto Transport Service
Back