• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear wheel arches

dart6

Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
Is anyone suppling them for a 68RR, i've had no luck looking? Good used ones would be fine

I bought and returned the arches I bought for my 69 Coronet as the didn't have the holes drilled for installation. I polished my old ones and reused them.

Nick mentioned this, too, in Nick's Garage episode recently about the Charger restoration.

Are you referring to the stainless trim, i'm after the arches as patch panels. If you're referring to the panels, have you got a link to them?

Are you referring to the stainless trim, i'm after the arches as patch panels. If you're referring to the panels, have you got a link to them?
I'm referring to the trim that screws to the wheel arches.

No i mean the arch of the quarter panels. I know it's a long shot

The proper term is Wheel Opening Moldings.
Some call them WOMs.

The proper term is Wheel Opening Moldings.
Some call them WOMs.
I don't think he's looking for the Wheel Opening Moldings. If I'm understanding this correctly, he's looking for a patch panel for the quarter panel that includes the wheel opening.

I don't think he's looking for the Wheel Opening Moldings. If I'm understanding this correctly, he's looking for a patch panel for the quarter panel that includes the wheel opening.
Correct

How far above and below the wheel opening? Something like this?

IMG_0141.JPG

I have been hoarding this one for a while, but its full length. Shipping to the land down under would be killer, but I got this from AMD years ago.

Pm me if you want more info on it.

RGAZ

Yep, best bet is probably patch panels.

Would you want to cut it? I only need an inch or two around opening and lower rear. By the way anyone looking shipping is to CA90220 to my exporter
Thanks

I could cut it down for you if you want to buy it. PM me to discuss more.

RGAZ

Auto Transport Service
Back