• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Renton Washington

howco70

Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
New to this forum. Purchased a Satellite a couple of years ago. Just got it out of storage. Car runs out nice. Lots of little stuff to repair. Will probably be more of a Winter project. I belong to the A-body forum as well, and it has been an invaluable tool in helping keep these cars on the road.

Attachments

• Satellite 004 (600 x 400).jpg
    Satellite 004 (600 x 400).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 285
Nice Satellite welcome to the FBBO forum...

I'm from Snohomish, WA. just a stones through away. what kind of A body do you have? I got a 68 dart, and am a member of bigblockdart.com. a very good site. welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard- color and wheels remind me of high school-you would have been right up there in 74!(And still looks good- JMHO!)

Welcome!

I live in Duvall, maybe we'll run into each other. I love the old body lines...

Been a little busy trying to re-roof my house before the rains start. Hello to all the fellow Washingtonians & B-body guys. Decided have the bodywork on the Satellite farmed out, (for a change), to a friend of mine. He's found some rot in the car, covered up by bondo. Looking at a total repaint. Was hoping for a restoration-lite. Looks like a pretty large project. It just takes money???

New to this forum. Purchased a Satellite a couple of years ago. Just got it out of storage. Car runs out nice. Lots of little stuff to repair. Will probably be more of a Winter project. I belong to the A-body forum as well, and it has been an invaluable tool in helping keep these cars on the road.

Nice looking 1971 Satellite! My older brother bought a '72 model new in the fall of 1971 and it was the same green color as yours appears to be. It lasted for a long time and it wasn't replaced until sometime in the late 1980s. I myself had a 72 Plymouth Satellite Sebring that I bought used in the summer of 1975 (it was dark green) but I didn't keep it but two years. I was impatient for the next big thing I guess in those days.

Did a boeing stint up there in the early to mid nineties. Good luck with the cars.

Welcome, and I love the "kidney bean" wheels...keep those suckers on there!

nice cars!

welcome to the site look forward to seeing more pix.
best wishes CD:icon_thumright:

Auto Transport Service
Back