• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB repair pieces of any size for ramcharger/airgrabber boxes

1970 Roadrunner

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Acquired several ramcharger/airgrabber pieces parts for the under hood boxes for 69 and 70 Dodge and 69 Plymouth boxes. Not alot of complete, intact subjects to work with so looking for ANY pieces parts of the above mentioned items including center pieces of Dodge and/or Plymouth because the centers are the same. I need mostly left side stuff but will and can use just about anything you might have no matter how far gone you think it is. Cable brackets and flapper doors are needed too. Search your stashes for pieces/parts you can't use because they're worth something to me. If you have something that needs restored and have box parts in trade, that will work too. Pictures and your prices are necessary to make deals. I've fabbed alot of all this stuff over the years but the oem parts will work better and faster for me.

S
Acquired several ramcharger/airgrabber pieces parts for the under hood boxes for 69 and 70 Dodge and 69 Plymouth boxes. Not alot of complete, intact subjects to work with so looking for ANY pieces parts of the above mentioned items including center pieces of Dodge and/or Plymouth because the centers are the same. I need mostly left side stuff but will and can use just about anything you might have no matter how far gone you think it is. Cable brackets and flapper doors are needed too. Search your stashes for pieces/parts you can't use because they're worth something to me. If you have something that needs restored and have box parts in trade, that will work too. Pictures and your prices are necessary to make deals. I've fabbed alot of all this stuff over the years but the oem parts will work better and faster for me.
STILL looking.

Auto Transport Service
Back