• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restorers Choice B-body Pillar Post Molding from Classic Industries

trishhritz

1972 Scarlet Sue
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
So not to put Classic Industries down, but maybe they sent me the wrong a-pillar molding for my 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus. I ordered the restorers choice MB1521200 which is supposed to fit all1971-74 B-bodies. The shape seems right but the bow appears to be wrong. Also the lower edge and inside edge are not going all the way to the stainless trim around the outside of windshield. When I do get the holes lined up, then there is an obvious bowed out section as pictured. Certainly not OEM or quality restoration pieces or they may be for another mopar alltogether. If anyone has any guesses what they might fit, please let me know. I was pretty sure I ordered the part number above since that is what’s on my invoice, but the stickers that were on the pieces had been removed like maybe the items had been returned to Classic Industries. Did anyone have this issue with the restorers choice pillar post moldings and have any luck returning things to Classic Industries?

IMG_4713.jpeg

IMG_4714.jpeg

IMG_4715.jpeg

IMG_4716.jpeg

IMG_4722.jpeg

IMG_4723.jpeg

IMG_4724.jpeg

IMG_4726.jpeg

I don’t know about the fit of the moldings but I’ve not had any real trouble with returns to Classic. Send the pictures and description of issues when you return them and they should issue a refund. I believe you have to call them first to get a return authorization and bar code for the shipping. They have asked me at that time for pictures of the problem to see first. If you don’t hear back from them shortly, just call and demand a return authorization and tell them you will put pictures and description of the issues in with it and you want a refund.

Auto Transport Service
Back