• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Richard Cooper 1968 GTX

ccooper6

Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
I ,m a 77 year old that bought a 1968 GTX on eBay in 2009. I went to Lubbock Tx and started working on restored it , did everything myself, had it back on the road one year later. I enjoy going to car shows around central Illinois. I go with a group of guys that have 68 Camaro, 69 mustang, 66 Chevelle, 68 Buick Electra, 65 mustang, all car guys that enjoy showing there cars.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Richard. It is nice to have another mature 77- year-Young individual join us. I am also 77, and spent part of yesterday afternoon doing smokey turnouts with my 1967 R/T with other musclecar friends. We might have to get older, but nobody says we have to grow up! See my post in "Where did you and your car go today?" thread. Send us some pictures of your ride.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

68 GTX best year IMHFO

Welcome to the group! We're in the same neighborhood and same age group. Maybe we'll meet at a show one of these days. Maybe we already have? I'll be on the lookout for that GTX :thumbsup:

I ,m a 77 year old that bought a 1968 GTX on eBay in 2009. I went to Lubbock Tx and started working on restored it , did everything myself, had it back on the road one year later. I enjoy going to car shows around central Illinois. I go with a group of guys that have 68 Camaro, 69 mustang, 66 Chevelle, 68 Buick Electra, 65 mustang, all car guys that enjoy showing there cars.
Welcome from the Garden State!
PICT0059.jpeg
PICT0068.jpeg
PICT0064.jpeg
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4599.gif

Welcome aboard from Ohio, you have 2yrs on me.

Welcome from Alabama, 68 was a great year for Mopars.

Auto Transport Service
Back