• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rotisserie time

Ydnar

Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
I have owned my 67 Coronet RT since 1979. We have been across the country together, it is a 440 4speed with a Dana. I thought I would join your crowd. See what other people are doing with their Mopars, and perhaps hunt down a few parts. my RT is going in for a rotisserie restoration. It is a tough decision because the car is still really beautiful but needs attention in the rear quarter panels. And has its share of patina.

Welcome from Alabama, 67 Coronet R/T's are great along with other 67 B bodies. I have a bunch of each. My latest hasn't arrived yet, and one is still being restored.
20220104_134403.jpg
IMG_7002.jpg
20200518_125227.jpg

Welcome, lets see some pics. 67's are awsome.

Good luck with the resto...

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Indiana. Good luck on your rotisserie project, I did my 65 that way, doing a 64 right now.

We just did our 65 442 Convertible that way, now it’s R/T time. Thanks for the welcome

Auto Transport Service
Back