• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rust-Oleum Turbo Spray Paint

I wonder how long they tell you to shake that can? Would be a big boon to painting larger surfaces.

If it ever dries... Rustoleum takes forever to dry..

I am a huge fan of spray bombing stuff. I have built a few motorcycles and painted the tins with spray cans from Roth and other vendors that seem like decent quality and have gotten pretty good results (With a lot of prep). I have seen these Rustoleum cans at the store and I am always tempted to pick one up to try it. I have a couple of old helmets that I have been meaning to paint, but they are too small for that turbo spray nozzle. This post (and some Youtube vids) have me wondering what I could paint with these :)

It might be fast but you would never want to use it on anything you would want to be nice

It might be fast but you would never want to use it on anything you would want to be nice

I agree. I have trouble getting past the whole "Rustoleum" thing. It could be useful for painting those odds and ends that you just want to throw a coat of black paint on, but I am not sure a 24" spray pattern is the best for those items.

As mentioned above, you could die of old age before the damn stuff dries.

Problem around here is there is not ONE CAN available in most stores... Running out all over and house paint is just as hard to get..

That is cool. I've also used rattle cans, rattle clear, and wet sanding to good effect on motorcycle tins.

You know that wide spray nozzle may work on other cans. If so, significant because your color pallet would be near infinite. Probably go through cans much faster, but who cares.

Looks like this Turbo Spray is only available in black, white, and clear.

Sorry, that's the Krylon touch.
cryons.png

and the Cryons are from the planet Telos.
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back