• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for a solid daily driver (B)body of course!

Woodwiz

Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Ok! Gonna cut to the chase, Any of you B-body(RR) guys out there i am looking for the best RR that is not a frame off restoration,but can be driven for many more years of fun but is not all rusted out. What would the experts consider to be the one constant to always look for in terms of the corrosion and or the coverup of that corrosion with the undercoat spray i see on so many??
I'm not looking for a car show queen,just like to have pretty solid car here in AZ. that won't fall apart going down the road.
Thx's!!

Ok! Gonna cut to the chase, Any of you B-body(RR) guys out there i am looking for the best RR that is not a frame off restoration,but can be driven for many more years of fun but is not all rusted out. What would the experts consider to be the one constant to always look for in terms of the corrosion and or the coverup of that corrosion with the undercoat spray i see on so many??
I'm not looking for a car show queen,just like to have pretty solid car here in AZ. that won't fall apart going down the road.
Thx's!!
Hi woodwiz, 1st off b body mopars are a uni body car, front and rear frame stubs are welded , if you have not been under one they are not like the 60s gm stuff that did have a full frame that is bolted to the body.
The best advice I can give is never buy a classic car sight unseen, you need to do a close inspection in person.
There are many areas that are rust prone on 60s / 70s b body cars.
Looking at AZ. Cars will no doubt help as long as they are not a transplant from the midwest ect.
Best thing imho you can do is take someone who is familiar with them with you for advice when shopping.

Welcome. I'm in Tucson. Let me know your price range and I'll look around for you.

Auto Transport Service
Back