• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Six pack carb bolts ?

cj's mopar

Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Please help puting a new sixpack on and want to get the correct size and length bolts for the carbs.
Orginal bolts missing.
What size bolts 1 inch long or ???

I've found that these EBay re-pop bolts @ 1-1/8", bottom out in 3 or 4 holes of my cast manifold even after chasing the threads with my bottoming tap.

upload_2022-3-21_9-53-51.png

upload_2022-3-21_10-0-23.png

Please help puting a new sixpack on and want to get the correct size and length bolts for the carbs.
Orginal bolts missing.
What year make Intake? Carb list numbers?

Never any studs and nuts on a factory built 6 barrel. I know you see them when looking around but is not factory.

those Herbs parts repops look close to right. I have 4 six pack intakes, one hole on one aluminum manifold is not deep enough for the correct bolt.

Last edited:
New Edelbrock intake and repro Holley carbs .
Just.need to know how long of bolts I should buy. I figured out that studs were not correct for that application.

New Edelbrock intake and repro Holley carbs .
Just.need to know how long of bolts I should buy. I figured out that studs were not correct for that application.
Aluminum intake I would use studs any way.

Orig bolts are just under 1 3/32". So they are closer to 1 1/16" than 1 1/8".

I recently installed the phenolic spacers to fix some fuel-boiling issues and went to studs as the bolts were to short. Solved a few problems. Would highly recommend going to studs.

Auto Transport Service
Back