• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stainless Drip Rail Molding Joiner Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find part of the Stainless Drip Rail Molding trim in what I am calling the Joiner Piece for the passenger side? It covers and joins the teo longer pieces.
I cannot find mine after 4 years of being stored in boxes. Must have fallen out. It’s for my 1970 Satellite.

Here is a picture of my drivers side.

Thank you for reading and your response.

IMG_3197.jpeg

Does anyone know where I can find part of the Stainless Drip Rail Molding trim in what I am calling the Joiner Piece for the passenger side? It covers and joins the teo longer pieces.
I cannot find mine after 4 years of being stored in boxes. Must have fallen out. It’s for my 1970 Satellite.

Here is a picture of my drivers side.

Thank you for reading and your response.

View attachment 1726281
You posted to the wrong forum if you
Want To Buy one.

That’s exactly how I felt after spending 3 hours or more looking for that dam piece!
Now that you found the pieces you need how will you close this thread? There is no "Mark Sold" button up by the title?

It’s all good I am assuming that these are attempts at light humor. I mean very light humor. The good news is this thread WILL NEVER DIE providing toilet material for those that eat too much junk food.

It’s all good I am assuming that these are attempts at light humor. I mean very light humor. The good news is this thread WILL NEVER DIE providing toilet material for those that eat too much junk food.

exactly...... :drinks:

You guys that say we don't need Moderators to sort stuff out and keep the site in order would be the first to be wringing out your tampons when **** goes south.

Play by the rules or take a frigging hike.

OP simply asked for advice and where he can find them, he never got to the point of needing a WTB ad........ another member offered him a freebee and solved a problem........ I don't see where any rules were broken?

You guys that say we don't need Moderators to sort stuff out and keep the site in order would be the first to be wringing out your tampons when **** goes south.

Dude you obviously need to eat more junk food!

Again as I say all the time let's not let the moderator thing get to your head. Yes we don't need moderators we will replace you soon with AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back