• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Starter Core 3755259

68-4JRB

Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am not sure how to decode the dates on these.
This came out of a 68 Charger.
Assume needs rebuilt.

$10. I can ship at your expense from Colorado City, CO 81019.

20240706_084556.jpg

Can u post a close up pic of the date wheel? Circle thing under the 37 in the part #. To blurry to read the date wheel. Thanks

It’s been thru a rebuilder it looks like, the snout is a 77 for sure the can I can’t see the date but I’ll bet it’s mismatched which isn’t uncommon.

I wouldn’t scrap it. I think those are are a higher torque rating then earlier ones . If the black part aka the can has any old number that could be worth saving..

Below the Chrysler stamp is the part number and below that would be the assembly date , if the date is from the golden days it’s worth saving the can while not worth much it could help another guy take two correct halves and build one correct one for a numbers car depending on the date. Mid 67-71 are the hottest years. That part number will associate with the date.

Auto Transport Service
Back