• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering wheel restoration help.

70 RR

Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
My wood grain steering wheel is cracking in places and pieces are actually starting to fall off. Can anyone recommend a wheel restorer? There are many out there and I don't want to just send my wheel to anyone without doing some research.

Garys wheel restoration is one of the best there is! do an internet search for garys steering wheels

Thanks very much. I saw Gary's listed and I'll give him a try. PM me some pics of your 67 when you complete it! I have a friend that really wants his own 67-69 fastback Barracuda.

I would highly recommend Plumbeeper. Specializes in mopar woodgrain wheels, does nice original style restoration.

1970 Roadrunner on here does nice work and is the most reasonably priced that I could find.

Also in need to have my wheel done a 1964 Dodge.
I would appreciate the contact information mentioned above.
Please send it PM

Thanks

Gary's did mine several years ago. Super Job, customer service and quality.

Garys wheel restoration is one of the best there is! do an internet search for garys steering wheels

Agree, Gary is the best! Has done two for me, the latest being my 1967 GTX wood wheel also called the "recall" wheel. It is perfect and he was very fair in his pricing.

IMG_2184.JPG
Bobs steering wheel does mine look awesome got one back last week.

Him and Gary work together. Cost was about 550.

Auto Transport Service
Back