• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Mopar recovered.

73 Purple Challenger... damn scumbag thief sub-contractor for B of A... stealing a car from someones deceased mother's, foreclosed home... I guess he felt he was entitled to have it... dumb a$$, but he's got the charges reduced to, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, instead of motor vehicle larceny {grand theft auto}, they only got 1 year in jail sentence's, it's been suspended & only got 1 years probation... but his contracting/home winterizing business, JRM Properties, a banking giant B of A/sub-contractor, it's now alledgely, no longer in business.... good reddens

Tires scortched. Trans shot. I would be so pissed I wouldn't even want it back. It wasn't the cars fault though. I hate a thief, I really do. Scum of the earth.

That's why there is so much auto going on! The s---bums know they'll only get a slap on the wrist if they get caught! I think they should do like another country does with a thief! First offence You lose a finger Second offence a hand! No 3 time losers!

The car can be fixed but the ahole that stole it would not be the same.....if you get my drift.

Sounds like the bank/sub-contractor was trying to recoup some money and played with the car too hard. I would make them pay any and all damages and repairs, then beat the s%#$ out of them.

Sounds like the bank/sub-contractor was trying to recoup some money and played with the car too hard. I would make them pay any and all damages and repairs, then beat the s%#$ out of them.

yep me too

Would be nicer if the BofA execs that "approve" this **** would be found floating. They're "too big" to prosecute in a real court. In OUR court,justice would be served.

Slowly.

Auto Transport Service
Back