• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop and Turn Signal Lights

Mariposa Mike

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
I posted a question on another thread about how the lights function on a 66 Charger that did get answered. Since I'm not familiar with these cars I don't know if all six of the tail/brake lights are supposed to come on when braking. And three for each side when using the turn signals. That is way mine are working. Want to make sure mine are wired correctly. Interior lights were not working when I recently bought the car. Found a blown fuse but also noticed the fuse block says stop and interior lights. Seems odd Chrysler would link those two together but maybe it was a circuit that could take the load without adding another fuse or it was to alert the driver the brake lights were not functioning when the interior lights are not working.

1 wire goes to all six running light filaments and 1 wire each side of 3 brake/ turn filaments. Fairly simple program.

Good to know they are correct. Thank you. Still do'nt know what blew the fuse but someone before me might have created a short accidentally. Hope the new fuse holds up.

Auto Transport Service
Back