• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SuperBee 1969 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ky509

Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Superbee Partially restored by a professional body shop.

This car has already been soda blasted inside and out. The only rust to mention was in the tail light panel and a smsl amount in the drivers floor board. This car was nearly rust free probably due to the fact it spent most of it`s life in California, Texas and I believe s. Carolina. Then when it was taken off the road it went into a garage for a number of years before I bought it.

At this point there is way too much to list as far as what all has been done. But I will try and hit the hight lights.

It has been completely soda blasted, put upon a rotisserie where all the rust issues were located and repaired, the frame rails were tied with new stamped rail ties.

The bottom of the car has been sealed with a material strong enough that the car could be drove on a gravel road if you wanted. The material was also mixed with the F-6 green paint so that the bottom will look like the top when it`s finished. So the bottom of the car is done and the paint is cut in on the fire wall, jams and the engine compartment. It is also now back off the rotisserie and is sitting on new tires and wheels. So it is actually a rolling chassis at this point.

All suspension parts have been powder coated in black or chrome.
The rear end has been rebuilt with all new bearings and seals.
It has four wheel disk brakes already installed.
The heater box has been rebuilt and has a brand new four seasons core.
The doors are hung back on the body for alignment purposes.
It still has it`s original glass.
The interior is in better than fair condition and could still be used for a driver.

It has its original hood with the double scoops. The underneith part of the hood that controls the air intake from the scoops is missing but that`s about all I know of that is missing. All the bumpers and badges are with the car.

This car still has it`s numbers matching transmission and rear end.
The engine is not the original.

But I have either a 383 I believe is a 1969 model that has been balanced and has after market pistons, Launati cam kit that could be rebuilt with probabvly just a bearing, ring and gasket set. It can come with either 4bbl or 6 pack your choice

Or I can give you a 1976 - 78 440 ci that I took out of a winnebago motor home with either 4bbl or 6 pack

Again the engines and or induction systems are your choice.

This car is located in Waynesville, Missouri inside a body shop.

This car has a clear Missouri title that can be transfered immediately at time of sale.

I am asking $30, 000.00

ky509

aka Ed
aka Bandit-8

I also have other mopar items for sale along with a ton of brand x parts. contact me by pm

I am going to try and post a photo of the car as it was when I bought it and before I started the restoration. But keep in mind it is in pieces right now except for it is a rolling chassis. contact me for the details.

I can not figure out the photo program on this web site. So if you send me your e-mail address I`ll send you a copy of my photo

Last edited:
photos are easy to use in here. You select your file and hit the upload button then you need to hit the insert button to put them into the thread. Its a two step process.
send them to me if need be and I'll inser them for ya
69 Superbee... we need pics... :)

10 - 4. and thanks. I am having some better photos taken and they wil be re-sized so they will fit better. I was told my photos were too big. I`ll re-try again soon. and thank you for the info. I`ll keep it handy.

Photos please. Manual or automatic?

This is what it looked like before we started the restoration.

1969 Dodge Superbee.jpg

It is a 4 speed car and still has it`s numbers matching transmission.

- - - Updated - - -

The above photo is what it looked like the day I bought it and brought it home.
Right now it`s in pieces all but the under carriage. After I got the frame rails tied the rust repaired in the drivers floor board and sealed and painted then we no longer needed it on the rotisserie so we started re-doing the front and rear suspension. Nearly everything in the suspension is powder coated to show quality standards. The front and rear end suspension is back under the car. It is at this time a rolling chassis. Sitting on brand new tires and wheels with 4 wheel disk brakes. The firewall was cut in with the f-6 paint when we done the bottom. I am waiting for some photos of it as it is currently sitting. Hopefully some timme this weekend they will bring them to me. This car is a factory 383 ci engine with the A-833 4 speed. I believe the gerar ratio was maybe 355 but don`t hold me to that. I will have to dig into my records to confirm the rear gearing

Thanks for your patience

Its a good solid looking car, I do like the 69. Out of my price range but i wish you good luck.. If you have anymore problems with pictures to large, here is a re-sizer to help you.

http://www.freeimageconverter.com/

Its a good solid looking car, I do like the 69. Out of my price range but i wish you good luck.. If you have anymore problems with pictures to large, here is a re-sizer to help you.

http://www.freeimageconverter.com/

Thank you for the re-sizer addy.

I to have always love the 69. It took me nearly ten years to find this car. I was extreemly picky when looking for the car I wanted to restore and built so I didn`t want anything from the northern part of the country due to the rust issues and that limited my choices.
Then one day while surfing the net this car was located and the previous owner listed it as a nearly rust free car. He even offer a money back warranty if I did not like the car after inspecting it. I jumped on it big time. And believe you me, when I got to where the car was stored I went under the car with flash lights and wire brushes looking for rust. It was so minimal it was hard to believe. A very small amount in the drivers side floor boards and the tail light panel which I could have cared less about. Repairing the sheet metal on the body would never be a problem for us I just did not want to have to rebuilt the wole bottom structure.

So I laid a lot of cold hard cash on the seller. After I paid the man he handed me an address to a fellow who had been bidding against me and said that the fellow would give me my money back plus a proffit. Well needless to say that was a few years ago and I have lost the address.

I did just get the photos I was waiting on and I am about to try and post them.

Thanks again for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Here`s some more photos as it looks today. Please look past all the body shop dust thats causing a haze on the paint and powder coating. I promis you with a wash job the paint will shine like a diamond in a goats butt.
Superbee engine compartment with rack and pinion view.jpgSuperbee front cradle and rack and pinion.jpgSuperbee front radiator support and engine compartment.jpgSuperbee hood.jpgSuperbee inside front floor boards and fire wall.jpgSuperbee LR Wheel and Wheel well view.jpgSuperbee rear view.jpgSuperbee bottom and rearend view.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back