• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Superbird Radiator For Sale

oldchevelle541

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This radiator was removed from our families Superbird in 2017 and put into dry storage using Glen-Ray's box from the new unit. The Bird is an automatic with a standard 440 cubic inch motor with a 4 barrel. The original radiator did not have any real issues but while we were changing all the belts, hoses, thermostat, etc we wanted to put a new Glen Ray radiator in the car so we could enjoy it with confidence. The radiator is in every good condition but it is suggested to have it pressure tested before it goes into any car. Radiator is sold in "as is" condition. Price is $475.00 plus shipping. Shipping as we know is not inexpensive and sometimes it prevents a sale. Compared to what's out on the web this is a good price for a good Winged Car radiator. The boxed unit weighs 44lbs. Let me know you address and I will get a freight cost. I see new Glen Ray reproduction radiators are going for approximately $1,495 as a comparison. I will accept a bank check, personal check or post office money order.

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1586 (1).jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

Added note from seller. On top of the tank there were 2 numbers. First: 2998956 and Second 20446. The photo taken was not clear.

Auto Transport Service
Back