• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T2R9 - Good Guy alert !!

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
T2R9 saved my butt recently getting a part that has become unobtainium !! Thank you Sir ! My most sincere and deepest appreciation for your incredible gift !!

He delivered a 71 Charger fender to Carlisle for me! The hobby needs more guys like him!

20200807_182410.jpg

Aren’t all 71 Charger parts unobtainium ?

Santa Claus came early

I find it much easier to buy whole cars than to try to buy the parts individually,but I grab pieces when I see them come up.

Just happy to help out anyone in this hobby if I can.

This summer I found three 71 Charger front fenders that where advertised as NOS on Facebook literally an hour from my house

He wanted a $1,000 per fender - I said when and where

When I got there a few days later after work on agreed day , the price jumped to $1,500 per

They where not NOS , but where very very nice with the paint stripped

I was beyond pissed to say the least at the price hike literally in his garage
Then he wanted to make some trades , blah blah blah

Not a happy camper
Then a month later he is texting me asking if I was still interested

Should I have bought them , maybe ?

Don’t like doing business with people like that

I had a similar thing happen after I drove three hours to pick up parts from a guy,his prices went up after I arrived at his house. I payed the upcharge,because I needed the parts. Jims Auto Parts in New Hampshire did the same thing to me,so I never bought another part from them again. I recently traded a nice pair of 73 Charger fenders and doors for a nice pair of 71 Charger fenders and doors. I was very happy with that trade.

Auto Transport Service
Back