• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tach installation

Justaguy

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
I am looking to install a tachometer from classic industries in my 69 road runner. It never had one originally and just has the blank on the right side of the dash. Non rally of course. My question is can I remove the blank and install the square tach in its place. Part # MB321. If so, can anyone tell me which tach harness to purchase. One harness MB1823 shows specifically for non rally. The other harness MB3802 shows standard tach wiring harness. No specifics on rally or non rally. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Yes you can remove the blank and put in a tach. Skip that aftermarket pos from Classics, as I believe Tom has an nos unit. PM him so you don't turn this into a wtbuy post.. @moparsaver

I am looking to install a tachometer from classic industries in my 69 road runner. It never had one originally and just has the blank on the right side of the dash. Non rally of course. My question is can I remove the blank and install the square tach in its place. Part # MB321. If so, can anyone tell me which tach harness to purchase. One harness MB1823 shows specifically for non rally. The other harness MB3802 shows standard tach wiring harness. No specifics on rally or non rally. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks
Dash harness and engine side harness for standard cluster.

Evans Wiring Harnesses - Mopar Wiring Only

Our Products

1727483493481.png

Auto Transport Service
Back