• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Talked to Tri-City Plating a few days ago

Dodge33

Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
Happy Independence Day everyone!

Called and spoke with the guys, and he said they are NOT BUYING any bumpers that AMD
reproduces........ and said there are other bumpers too they are not interested in also!
I have some early b body bumpers I wanted to sell them, but not interested in them. I will say that if you have any bumpers to sell, try to
off them on your spaces first as cores. They are buying some but didn't go into further details. Of course, they will take your bumper in for repair and chrome plating.

This is a FYI for all members.

Happy Independence Day everyone!

Called and spoke with the guys, and he said they are NOT BUYING any bumpers that AMD
reproduces........ and said there are other bumpers too they are not interested in also!
I have some early b body bumpers I wanted to sell them, but not interested in them. I will say that if you have any bumpers to sell, try to
off them on your spaces first as cores. They are buying some but didn't go into further details. Of course, they will take your bumper in for repair and chrome plating.

This is a FYI for all members.
On your early b body bumpers did you ask by year and model? Curious as I have a few 64 Dodge ones I was going to sell..

They have a few in stock ...these are just the ones you can see from the road...

KIMG0184.jpg

KIMG0183.jpg

On your early b body bumpers did you ask by year and model? Curious as I have a few 64 Dodge ones I was going to sell..

Brett, The only ones I asked about, were a pair of 65 Coronet ones, and a pair of 63 Dodge Polara ones. He said he wasn't interested. You could call them and ask about
your 64 bumpers. Good luck!

Auto Transport Service
Back