• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you...

Krooser

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
I've been a member here for a while... maybe be two years?

I have received tons of great information here even though I've only owned a B body since last fall . Mostly shared info on my 388" race engine build.

I have also received some info from folks just mimicking misleading info gathered from unreliable sources...that too is ok..

It's an adults job to separate fact from fiction. Opinions vary. Mine usually does.

I've been well off and I've been poor. My budgets have gone from tens of thousands to hundreds of dollars (today).

And I will admit that I am a bit cranky, snarky and cynical at times (only 90%of the time).
But I mean no harm .

My pronouns are mind your own beeswax, STFU and bite me.

My old age means I don't have time for arguing, misinformation and general dumb ****.

What I really want to say is a big thank you to everyone here for being a great help to me and countless others.

As a former Chevy apologist (prior to my stints at Mopar dealers in the 60's), a former dirt track stock car driver of all things 351-C and 428 FE Ford, sometime promoter of oval tracks, swap meets and hot rod shows I can appreciate everyone's opinion even though they are wrong.

Just in case I die tonite...thank thank you thank you to everyone.

Now back to my regular uninformed opinions, rumors and innuendo.

Sounds like, you're my kinda guy !! I'd grown up scarcely above the poverty level. We all have different places in life. Sometimes we quabble... sometimes we cuddle. But, in the end we have each other. Just do us a big favor, if you will... wait a few decades before you croak.

Sounds like, you're my kinda guy !! I'd grown up scarcely above the poverty level. We all have different places in life. Sometimes we quabble... sometimes we cuddle. But, in the end we have each other. Just do us a big favor, if you will... wait a few decades before you croak.
Amen, although I'd try to avoid quabbling at all costs.
That shiyat hurts like hell! :lol:

We share the same pronouns!!! Must be a great guy to hang around with! I don’t mind other car guys as MOST of my friends are/were chevy guys and GOOD car guys are great to be around and in the end that’s all we are…

I used to be a Pontiac and Oldsmobile fanboy, too!
You’re welcome!
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_4615.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4633.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3719.gif
IMG_3563.gif
IMG_4623.gif

What I really want to say is a big thank you to everyone here for being a great help to me and countless others.

It’s been my pleasure to have been the biggest provider of help and knowledge to you. Carry on my wayward son.

:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back