• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Apophis asteroid. April 13th 20 2029.

SteveSS

Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
Mark your calendars. This asteroid was named after the Egyptian spirit of evil and destruction. It's the size of three football fields. It will pass by the earth close enough to be seen with the naked eye during daylight. It's the passing 7 years later that's concerning. On April 13th, 2036 it may hit the earth. Scientists are working on a way to deflect it. Blowing up would just make it a bunch of destructive asteroids. Gravity has to act on it just right for it hit the earth but it's a possibility. Making a hole 5 miles wide in the ocean and sending a 600-foot tsunami towards the coasts.

Oh well...

scared-spongebob.gif

How am I supposed to sleep tonight?
Thanks

Screenshot_20230301_221056_Chrome.jpg

It doesn’t need to be blown up, just nudged enough to change trajectory.

Making a hole 5 miles wide in the ocean and sending a 600-foot tsunami towards the coasts.
You'll be safe at the top of Pikes Peak. :lol:

1688864809397.png

Not sure whether to contact MacGuyer or Bruce Willis.

1688864880932.png

1688864915351.png

Making a hole 5 miles wide in the ocean and sending a 600-foot tsunami towards the coasts.
A 5-mile hole in the ocean will likely result in a catastrophic event which could destroy all life as we know it.

That's OK. We're just a bunch of old
dinosaurs anyway.....
And at the speed that thing hits, we won't have much time to feel any pain. Just roll with that idea. :lol:

Mark your calendars. This asteroid was named after the Egyptian spirit of evil and destruction. It's the size of three football fields. It will pass by the earth close enough to be seen with the naked eye during daylight.
@SteveSS
Thank you for posting about this.
I've posted a number of times in the political forum about it, choosing that forum because of potential ties to "controversial" topics.
There's a LOT more to it than just the name.of the space rock, the DATE has ramifications far beyond the "Friday the 13th" association. Passover is a Jewish holiday that will take place from April 13–20, 2029.
There is NO "planet DESTROYING" comet or asteroid spoken of in scripture, in the Bible, BUT there's definitely one that has significant and extreme consequences for life and conditions on earth. The apostle John says one of the names of it is Wormwood. Look, IF "they" (NASA, JPL, 'government' media, etc) aren't wrong, or lying to us, again (like they did w/the JABS/COVID-19 etc etc), about a threat of a direct strike that they had originally predicted, BUT fragments of the asteroid or any significant debris that may be pulled off or away from it strike the earth anywhere, those fragments would likely bring about the kinds of catastrophic results described in Revelation in the Bible.
I could go on and on, but I won't. Anyone (which should be everyone IMO) interested in what many people, including many "ordinary folks", believe are the signs and events that are leading to the MOST critically important events in the entire history of life on earth, God's creations, and ALL of humanity, only comparable to the crucifixion, death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, His birth, the Great Flood, and the Fall of Mankind in the Garden should carefully do their own research, search their own feelings, logical minds, and IMO solidify their spiritual relationship with God and Jesus Christ via the Holy Spirit and prayerfully reading the Bible!

I'm going to wrap up my post with this:
Israel exists as a nation, a physical location, and has since 1948. This was a requirement for the events in Revelation to occur.
There are plans to sanctify, to "prepare" the location of the 3rd Temple of Judaism in Israel that have been in place for years. The "big news" is the red heifers without blemish that are required for the sacrifice to take place have been transported to Israel, and they are of the age range for the ceremony. This is required in order for the 3rd rebuilding of the Temple to proceed, another must for Revelation to occur.
MANY people are witnessing the prophecies that lead up to the return of Jesus Christ occurring with increased frequency and significance, over the past few years, and especially since the Hamas terror attack on October 7th 2023, which itself was a major date on the Jewish holy day calendar.
Back to Apophis:

The entire video:

"NASA says" Apophis is no longer an impact threat, but one of the two major sources of that determination is JPL or Jet Propulsion Laboratory which was founded and initiated by Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard (the "Church of Scientology" founder). Aleister Crowley, called "the most evil man on earth" was a big factor in the activities of BOTH of those men being deeply involved in some seriously dark, demonic, ritualistic behaviors. In the spring of 1946 L. Ron Hubbard and John "Jack" W. Parsons performed a series of magical rituals with the aim of incarnating the Thelemic goddess Babalon in a human being. Hubbard’s cooperation with Parsons, known as the Babalon Working, remains one of the most controversial events in Hubbard’s pre-Scientology days. My point of bringing this up is given the EVIL foundation of JPL, I would not be surprised if their determination that Apophis was going to make a "direct hit" to a "near miss but nothing to worry about" isn't an intentional deception and that the TRUTH lies in between.
Here's the published information on how the trajectory of Apophis was calculated:
99942 Apophis (2004 MN4) Impact Risk

Auto Transport Service
Back