• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The boys sleep through this...

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
The boys rock out with me in the garage/office...

Chuck (snook)

20240914_201030.jpg

They start barking and acting up when this is played... the Boston Terrier is known as the American Gentleman after all. I believe they are known as the first American breed. Anyway, they are full of heart and a ton of fun.

Chuck (snook)

The boys love this one as well... My roots from Crossville Tennessee hill country...

Chuck (snook)

This one puts the boys to sleep immediately... Gotta love a German USA loving band. Always loved the Scorps.

Chuck (snook)

20240819_214423.jpg

Given a choice of Blackfoot songs to crank really loud in my garage,I prefer "Train Train".

They start barking and acting up when this is played... the Boston Terrier is known as the American Gentleman after all. I believe they are known as the first American breed. Anyway, they are full of heart and a ton of fun.

Chuck (snook)

Great music/Toby Kieth
& a lil' easier on them cute lil' dogs ears too

I saw Blackfoot in '81 - great band. Train Train and Highway Song are both great tunes - among others of theirs. I've seen the Scorps many times over the years - first time in '80 and most recently in '22.

Auto Transport Service
Back